Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 5/7/12







Menu Plan for the week of May 7th, 2012.

We have a lot of left overs from last week so I am going to do my best to use up what we have as creatively as I can.

Monday: "Left over" Steak Soft Taco's
Tuesday: Spaghetti with "left over" meat sauce, Salad and breadsticks
Wednesday: Chicken Ceasar Salad Pizza (using left over chicken)
Thursday: BBQ Cheddar Chicken, baked potato and carrots
Friday: Left Over or eat out
Saturday: Hamburgers on the grill with potatoes salad and green beans

Linking up to:


1 comment:

  1. Hey...I just came about your blog because I just started a blog too and I was searching under bloggers in Virginia.... Love your lay out and I can relate to your posts. I have four kids and have been in our home in Richmond for 18 months. I could use some organizing....
    My blog is called "joannie" it is under joanniedoors@blogspot.com..i think..it is still very new. blessings!

    ReplyDelete