Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Organizing Project I Have Avoided

  So far I have done cabinets in the laundry room, master bedroom closet, my daughter's room, but I have purposely avoided my kitchen.....it overwhelms me .....but it's time .... it can no longer be avoided.

Take a look at my very first blog post: A Simple Project To Kick Off The Blog.


This was the before picture of my Baker's Rack what you are not seeing the everything behind the camera is a chaos of  kitchen tools and appliances.  I have a general idea of where everything is but I can easily waste 5 or so minutes looking for the garlic press, or whatever kitchen tool I need, because it does not have a permanent home. My frustration limit has been reach.

 I blame myself.

This organization is long over due and there needs to be some serious purging of unused and worn out gadgets.

 So over the next couple of weeks I will be posting the progress of my kitchen "makeover".


No comments:

Post a Comment