Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 3/26 - 3/31

I so desperately need to go to the grocery store today, but I am going to try to squeak by for one more day.  The REASON, Monday is not my normal shopping day, but more than that.  Last week I went on Monday, again not my normal shopping day, and the produce had, obviously, NOT been re-stocked from the weekend sales.  My stores sales run from Sunday to Saturday.  The selection was pitiful, meat was o.k., but I was completely frustrated with the amount of things on my shopping list that I did not get.  So I am going to squeak by one more day and go tomorrow.

Please share with me... what is the best grocery shopping day for you?


Here is my menu for this week:

Monday ~ BBQ Chicken and Mac and Cheese
Tuesday ~ Taco's
Wednesday ~ Homemade Pizza
Thursday ~  Spiced Pork Chops (I post the recipe in a future post, time is a little short this week)
Friday ~ Leftovers
Saturday ~ we will be eating out.



This is linked up with I am an organizing junkie . com

No comments:

Post a Comment